INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING(IPO)
Companies offer their shares to the public through Initial Public offerings before listing on Exchanges. Initial Public offerings (IPO) provides investors with opportunities to buy shares at a reasonable price before they start trading in exchanges. Retail investors may also enjoy discounted rates while applying for IPOs. Holding on to the shares also provides an opportunity to participate in the future success of these companies.
- Small Margin Requirement
- Trade across futures, options
- Diversification of portfolio
- Controlled Regulation
- Hedge Against Risk
- Invest, Trade, Hedge, Speculate
WHY CHOOSE US
Physical & Digital, Experience the advantage of both worlds
- Get information about all upcoming IPOs by WhatsApp and telegram channels. Join our telegram channel.
- Get pre-printed IPO application forms from our office if you cannot apply online.
- Completely Online IPO application process using UPI through our mobile trading app.
- Know which IPO to subscribe to and which to skip, to avoid losses.