INVEST IN PMS (PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT)
With the goal of generating consistent profits, Portfolio Management Service offers professional financial portfolio management of your PMS investments. With features like frequent reviews and excellent risk management flexibility, Portfolio Management Service frees you from any monitoring chores and is the perfect PMS investing option for high net worth investors.
- Experienced fund managers
- Diversified portfolio management to reduce risk
- Strong and active risk management
- Active and regular monthly review
- Quality stock selection
- Option to Add Virtual Cash
- LARGE CAP PMS INVESTMENT
- MID AND SMALL CAP PMS INVESTMENT
- MULTI CAP PMS INVESTMENT
- MULTI CAP PMS
- MID & SMALL CAP PMS
MOMAC VALUE MIGRATION LARGE CAP PMS INVESTMENT
The strategy aims to benefit from the long term compounding effect on investments done in good businesses, run by great business managers for superior wealth creation.
Horizon Medium to Long Term 3 Years
For Whom Long-term wealth creation investors
If you had invested ₹ 1Cr. in February 18th 2003 you would have 32.14 Cr.
MOAMC Value 18.66%
S&P BSE 500 TRI 17.54%
Disclaimer: The Above mentioned PMS data is as on 31st May, 2023
Prime Portfolio is a concentrated portfolio that blends tactical bets with long-term winners and provides investor advantage with a mix of long-term compounders and special company/sectoral picks.
- Well diversified portfolio comprising of large, mid and small-cap companies
- Blend of long term winners (60%) with Tactical bets (40%)
Investment Universe, Process & Strategy
Stock selection procedure involving 2 strategies:
- Long Term Winners (60%): Stocks relevant from a 12-18 month perspective – these are companies which have a proven track record of profits over 3-5 years, meaningful growth triggers & beaten-down stocks with favorable risk-reward
- Tactical bets (40%): Stocks that are relevant from a 3-6 months horizon. Major buy triggers include a change in government policy, industry consolidation and company-specific opportunities
- Company or Industry fundamentals have started to change
- Too much negativity around a company or sector
- An extreme macroeconomic / market situation
- Stocks that have better growth prospects or better capital allocation policies
NO. OF STOCKS
Moderate to Low
Vivekam Financial Services
MOAMC INDIA OPPORTUNITY PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT STRATEGY (IOP) - MID & SMALL CAP PMS INVESTMENT
The strategy aims to generate long term capital appreciation by creating a focused portfolio of high growth stocks having the potential to grow more than the nominal GDP for next 5-7 years across and which are available at reasonable market prices.
Improve Your Portfolio
Send us your existing portfolio
We will review your portfolio and share personalized insights
We will advise you on how you can change and improve your portfolio